Famous quotes on love by the true romantic, the most well known playwright in the world William Shakespeare. Enjoy this selection of 30 William Shakespeare quotes famous quotes that will inspire you.
1. Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting.
2. There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
3. It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
4. Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.
5. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
6. Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.
7. Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
8. With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.
9. I would give all my fame for a pot of ale, and safety.
10. Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.
11. Pleasure and action make the hours seem short.
12. To do a great right do a little wrong.
13. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
14. The lunatic, the lover, and the poet, are of imagination all compact.
15. It is the stars, The stars above us, govern our conditions.
16. There is no darkness but ignorance.
17. God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.
18. We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
19. The empty vessel makes the loudest sound.
20. But love is blind, and lovers cannot see.
21. This above all: to thine own self be true.
22. How sharper than a serpent’s tooth it is to have a thankless child!
23. One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.
24. When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions.
25. The miserable have no other medicine, but only hope.
26. Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind.
27. The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief.
28. No legacy is so rich as honesty.
29. A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
30. Ambition should be made of sterner stuff.